Total War: Warhammer – Norsca DLC EU Steam CD Key
The Norsca Race Pack adds two new playable factions to Total War: Warhammer, with new Legendary Lords, unique units, quests and mechanics. A Norscan campaign is one of relentless pillage and ruination. Their principle sources of income are raiding and sacking. This lends itself to a very mobile and combative playstyle – always keeping your armies on the move and often in contention with other factions. Razing settlements enables you to erect monoliths to the dark gods of Norsca… and the gods always reward the faithful! In battle, Norscan armies are swift and vicious, featuring a backbone of increasingly fierce and more heavily armed Marauder infantry units. With the right buildings in place, they can also recruit a wide array of monstrous units such as Trolls, Fimir Warriors, Norscan Ice Wolves and Skin Wolves. At the top of the tree are the Frost-Wyrm and the colossal War Mammoth.
- Windows 7 64Bit
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 3.0Ghz
- 3 GB RAM
- (DirectX 11) AMD Radeon HD 5770 1024MB | NVIDIA GTS 450 1024MB | Intel HD4000 @720P
- Version 11
- 35 GB available space
- Additional Notes
- *PC Integrated graphics chipsets require 4 GB RAM, e.g. Intel HD series.
- macOS 10.12.4
- 2.0Ghz Intel Core i5
- 8 GB RAM
- All AMD graphics cards released from 2014 onwards, All Nvidia cards with 2GB+ VRAM released from 2012 onwards, (MacBookPro only) Intel Iris Graphics 540 & 550 cards released from 2016 onwards
- 37 GB available space
- Ubuntu 16.10 64-bit, SteamOS 2.0
- 3.4GHz Intel Core i3-4130, 3.5GHz AMD FX6300
- 4 GB RAM
- 1GB Nvidia 650ti or better (driver version 367.28), 2GB AMD R9 270 or better (Mesa 13.0.1 driver compiled using LLVM 3.9)
- 29 GB available space
- Additional Notes
- AMD GPU's are not supported on Steam OS. Intel GPU's are not supported at time of release.
Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Nikto zatiaľ nepridal hodnotenie.